Reception to welcome to Ward 3 Councilmember Kate Stewart. Join the City Council at 6:30 p.m. on April 21 at a reception to welcome Kate Stewart as the new Council representative for Ward 3. The reception will take place in the Atruim Lobby. Ms. Stewart will be sworn in by Mayor Williams at 7:00 p.m.
Administration of the Oath of Office – Mayor Williams will swear in Ms. Stewart before the roll call.
CALL TO ORDER
- (i) Additional Agenda Items/Agenda Scheduling Update
- (ii) For the Record – VegWeek Proclamation
- (iii) Public Comments on Voting Items (in agenda order)
- (iv) Public Comments on Non-Voting Items or Other Matters
- (v) Council Comments
- (vi) City Manager’s Comments
- (vii) Adoption of Minutes
- (2) First Reading Ordinance Authorizing the Purchase of a Replacement Vehicle for the Police Department.
- (3) First Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract to Clean Harbors for Household Hazardous Waste Collection.
- (4) Single Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract for Design and Engineering of Sligo Mill Overlook Park Playground and Colby Park Playground.
BUDGET WORK SESSION
- (6) Identification of Reconciliation Items
9:00 pm ADJOURN
All items link to PDF files unless otherwise noted.