This meeting was rescheduled from March 17 due to snow.
CALL TO ORDER
- (i) Additional Agenda Items/Agenda Scheduling Update
- (ii) Public Comments on Voting Items (in agenda order)
- (iii) Other Public Comments
- (iv) Council Comments
- (v) City Manager’s Comments
- (vi) Adoption of Minutes
- (4) First Reading Ordinance Opting Out of Chapter 47, Vendors, of the Montgomery County Code and Revising the City’s Vendor Code
- (5) CONSENT AGENDA
VOTE TO CONVENE IN CLOSED SESSION
The City Council is scheduled to vote to go into closed session to discuss matters related to collective bargaining negotiations with the City’s two collective bargaining units - UFCW Local 400 and AFSCME. The session is closed pursuant to Annotated Code of Maryland, State Government Article, Section 10-508(a)(9). Following the closed session, the Council will adjourn for the evening.
All items link to PDF files unless otherwise noted.