CALL TO ORDER
VOTE TO CONVENE IN CLOSED SESSION
The City Council is scheduled to vote to go into closed session to consult with counsel regarding Washington Adventist Hospital's petition to relocate and to discuss pending or potential litigation, including administrative proceedings before the Maryland Health Care Commission (pursuant to Annotated Code of Maryland, State Government Article, Section 10-508(a)(7) and 10-508(a)(8)). Following the closed session, the City Council will reconvene at 7:30 p.m. in the Auditorium.
ADDITIONAL AGENDA ITEMS/AGENDA SCHEDULING UPDATE
FOR THE RECORD
CITY MANAGER’S COMMENTS
ADOPTION OF MINUTES
- (1) CONSENT AGENDA
- A. Resolution Authorizing Execution of an Agreement with the Old Takoma Business Association
- B. Resolution Providing for Appointments to the Safe Roadways Committee
- C. Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing the Purchase and Installation of Police Vehicle Equipment
- D. Resolution Providing for an Appointment to the Voting Task Force
- (2) Discussion of Implementation Strategy for the Sustainability Action Plan
All items link to PDF files unless otherwise noted.