CALL TO ORDER
VOTE TO CONVENE IN CLOSED SESSION
The City Council is scheduled to vote to go into closed session to consult with counsel to obtain legal advice related to cable franchise negotiations. The session is closed pursuant to Annotated Code of Maryland, State Government Article, Section 10-508(a)(7). Following the closed session, the City Council will reconvene at 7:30 p.m. in the Auditorium.
7:30 PRELIMINARY MATTERS
- (i) Additional Agenda Items/Agenda Scheduling Update
- (ii) For the Record – Proclamation Recognizing G. Neel Teague
- (iii) Public Comments on Voting Items (in agenda order)
- (iv) Public Comments on Non-Voting Items or Other Matters
- (v) Council Comments
- (vi) City Manager’s Comments
- (vii) Adoption of Minutes
- (1) Second Reading Ordinance Amending Takoma Park Code Chapter 8.36 Commercial Management Districts and Authorities.
Council vote to convene as the Stormwater Management Board
- (4) Second Reading Ordinance Authorizing Additional Expenditures for the Fuel Tank Replacement Project.
- (7) CONSENT AGENDA
- B. Single Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract for Services for Management of the Takoma Park Mini Grant Program
- D. Resolution Authorizing Execution of a Grant Agreement with the Takoma Park Independence Day Committee, Inc.
- I. Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing Reimbursement to the Takoma Park Folk Festival, Inc. for Certain Expenditures related to the 2013 Festival
9:00 pm ADJOURN
All items link to PDF files unless otherwise noted.