Monday, February 25 - City Council administrative function session to discuss the City Attorney's contract and to receive a briefing on cable franchise negotiations, 6:45 pm in the Council Conference Room. (Administrative function sessions are closed to the public.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- ADDITIONAL AGENDA ITEMS/AGENDA SCHEDULING UPDATE
FOR THE RECORD
- Proclamation Declaring September 28, 2013 as Play Day in the City of Takoma Park
- Proclamation Declaring March 2, 2013 as Space Day in the City of Takoma Park
- PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
- COUNCIL COMMENTS
- CITY MANAGER'S COMMENTS
- ADOPTION OF MINUTES
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE
- (1) First Reading Ordinance Authorizing Execution of a Memorandum of Agreement and Contribution for Feasibility Study for 6530 New Hampshire Avenue. Opportunity for public comments. Council to vote on first reading ordinance.
- (2) Single Reading Ordinance Awarding Small Community Grants. Opportunity for public comments. Council to vote on single reading ordinance.
(3) CONSENT AGENDA
Items on the Consent Agenda will not be discussed and there will not be an opportunity for public comments unless a Councilmember requests removal of an item for individual discussion and consideration.
- A. Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing an Increase in the Amount to be Expended for the Demolition of 36 Philadelphia Avenue
- B. Resolution Providing for an Appointment to the Commission on Landlord-Tenant Affairs
- (4) Discussion of Proposed Revisions to Takoma Park Code, Ch. 6.24 Commission on Landlord-Tenant Affairs and Chapter 6.32 Tenant Opportunity to Purchase
All items link to PDF files unless otherwise noted.